Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

I know we are terrible bloggers,  but the last few weeks have been VERY busy.
I suppose I just needed a SNOW day to catch up!!!
Here is what I saw when I looked out the back door...
And the view out the front...
Judging by the railing on our porch, it looks like about 2 inches, but it is still snowing and will most of today!
Fun, fun! 


Peace, Emily

3 comments:

The Guest Family said...

pretty! enjoy your snow day at home!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! We're having the oddest weather here - should be cold and raining tons right now but it's sunny and gets warm in the afternoon. Not so good for the grapes... Enjoy the snow!
Molly

Beasleys said...

so pretty, the girls will wish they were there!

thanks for the bday wish for ac - she'll see it this afternoon.