We found out on Mother's Day that we were expecting our first baby. On December 28, 2010 at 9:15 pm, Jack Henry Owen was welcomed into the world weighing 7 lbs, 5 oz and measuring 20 inches long.
Over the last few months we have been busy preparing the nursery. Here is Jack checking out his crib for the first time today while my mom and I organized things in the nursery...
Ruby joined our family on New Year's Eve 2009. She has adjusted well to being a big sister and is very protective and loving.

Here is Jack Henry. So far, he is very laid back and very snuggly. He has periods where he is very alert and very curious. It is very easy to love this little guy.

This is Jack Jarvis, Emily's maternal grandfather whom Jack was named after. He was a wonderful man with a loving heart and a playful spirit.


I know this isn't much of a post, but I figure I needed to start somewhere. Maybe blog length will increase as hours of sleep increase. :) At least we can share pictures of sweet Jack Henry and share stories as we begin this fun new journey.
Love and Peace in this New Year!
Henry, Emily and Jack Henry
No comments:
Post a Comment